Tuesday 18 December 2012

Journal 9: "Pareidolia"

This week's task for our journal was to find faces within inanimate objects, without changing the object (the face had to be existing). I had a harder time with this journal because I could't really see faces at first. I learned that you really need to look close to catch these little things that we don't see in our day to day life. I was able to find two photos that have faces, at least to me they do. This first photo is of a stove top, and I used two burners as the eyes and then a larger center burner for the mouth.



This is the second face I was able to find. This picture is of a tree trunk, but when I looked closer, I noticed that it had some holes in it that somewhat looked like a face. I used two smaller holes as the eyes, and one larger hole as a wide open mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment